Starting with the year 2022, MNI publishes a summary of its activities, projects and finances to deliver on its commitment to transparency.
Annual reports also name the projects that MNI co-financed through other organisations.
In addition, MNI keeps its members updated on regular basis with quarterly activity reports that are shared via emails and on its intraent
Annual Report 2022
In the Annual Report:
- How MNI supports advance in medical knowledge and expertise, notably through the MNI Grant and supporting ESPEN guidelines.
- The deliverables developed to facilitate access to medical nutrition, including by developing an HEOR Oncology Model.
- MNI’s public affairs activities to position medical nutrition on the EU health agenda.
- Our cooperations and partnerships, including the project that have received financial contribution from MNI in 2022.
- Our governance MNI’s assets and liabilities.